- What is Kotlin?
- How can it benefit your startup?
- Why devs resist themselves moving from Java to Kotlin language?
- How easy Kotlin is in terms of learning?
- How Kotlin can make their life super easy?
- Why android devs should at least try once before saying NO?
- How can they start using it today in their existing codebase itself?
Kotlin is something which was introduced as an official language for Android development in Google I/O 2017. Since then it has grown and evolved a lot. It has multiple benefits and on top of everything, it's really easy to use. Its been three years, still devs or some companies hesitate to use it.